Here is an overview of the changes:
You can no longer purchase a 1, 2 or 3 day mug. The only option available is a length of stay option. That means your mugs will be active for refill at your resort for your entire trip.
Guests with a dining plan will still receive a free rapid refill mug for use on their trip.
If you are unfamiliar with how the rapid refill mugs work, here's a few tips.
- You may purchase mugs at your resort. Simply ask when you check in where to get them.
- If you have a dining plan, simply go to where you would purchase them at your resort to receive them. You must have your MagicBand or Key to the World Card (room key) in order to verify you have a dining plan.
- There is a RFID chip inside the cups that activate the ability to be filled.
- There is a slight delay in how often you can fill them (minutes). There is a digital display on each refill station that will tell you when you can refill your cup.
- You can choose from coffee, soda and sometime hot chocolate. (Some items may only be at specific locations at your resort, so be sure to ask where to get them.)
- Mugs can only be refilled at
your resortANY Walt Disney World resort. (Updated to reflect new info.) Not in the parks or waterparks, however you may fill them ahead of time and bring in. Keep in mind you will have to carry them ALL day and on rides or get a locker for them.
- Mugs can not be used on subsequent visits for free.
Make sure you follow us on facebook for even more Disney info, tips, tricks and savings. https://www.facebook.com/happilyeverdisney